Wednesday, April 6, 2011

RADIO PLAYLIST: APRIL 6TH 2011

(TITLE/ARTIST/ALBUM)
1.The Hunter/Girlschool/Hit And Run
2.In My Room/The Beach Boys/Endless Summer
3.Cheap Records/The Next/Make it Quick EP
4.Baby Don't Go/The Lollipop Shoppe/Just Colour
5.Rainbow In The Dark/DIO/Holy Diver
6.Ego/Mystery Girls/Unknown
7.See You In Hell (Demo Version)/Grim Reaper/DEMO
8.Watchful Eye/FNU Ronnies/Golem
9.Please Love Me Tonight/Sperma/Sperma 12"
10.In My Eyes/Minor Threat/Complete Discography
11.Reflections/Witch Hunt/Burning Bridges to Nowhere
12.Untitled/Castration Squad/Live On KPFK 1980 (thx Malasia Creepman 4 the title)
13.Stalag Thirteen/The Mentally Ill/Gacy's Place
14.Something On My Mind/The Speedies/Let Me Take Your Foto
15.Before You Accuse Me/Bo Diddley/Bo Diddley
16.Drive My Car/Nasty Facts/Drive My Car 7"
17.The Machman/Tubeway Army/Replicas
18.Patterns/DEVO/Oh No It's DEVO
19.Angry White Polka Boy/Weird Al Yankovic/Poodle Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment