Wednesday, February 8, 2012

RADIO SHOW PLAYLIST: FEBRUARY 7TH, 2012

So it's a new semester and new time slot!!!!! the show will now be playing every TUESDAY NIGHT at 9PM!

(title/artist/album)
1.Drive My Car/Nasty Facts/Drive My Car 7"
2.Julia/Asylum Party/Picture One
3.Suburban Sex/Thee Cannibals/Suburban Sex 7"
4.It's A Man's Man's World/Jeri Rossi/I Left My Heart But I Don't Know Where 7"
5.Fair/Human Hands/Hereafter
6.Bodies N the Dunes/Pop. 1280/The Horror
7.Not So Clear/Zoofs/New Orleans Garage Comp
8.Two Little Pigs/Cows/Cunning Stunts
9.Twist/Red Wedding/Nails
10.Illusion/Siamese Twins/Demo
11.Shot In The Head/The Authorities/
12.Muscle Be"atch/White Drugs/AmRep 25th
13.Sleeping Troubles/The Stupids/Putrid Evil Flexi
14.Blue Monday/Cristina/Sleep It Off
15.Negative Threat/Septic Death/Need So Much Attention
16.When It's Over/Wipers/Youth Of America

You can listen to the show here: http://www.mixcloud.com/TheMysteriousGirlHardcoreHour/

No comments:

Post a Comment