Monday, October 28, 2013

RADIO SHOW PLAYLIST: OCT 28th, 2013

(title/artist/album)

1.Side A/Big Zit/Big Zit International
2.I'm Feelin' Fine/The Luv'd Ones/Truth Gotta Stand
3.Hash Cake '77/Hawkwind/Masters of The Universe
4.Can Can't/B People/
5.Proud/Broken Prayer/Self Titled
5.Fragments/Grupo Soma/
6.Last Hurrah/Tommy Jay/Tall Tales of Trauma
7.Stunned/Brainiacs/
8.Oh, My Favorite!/Strangulated Beatoffs/Self Titled
9.Lonesome Country Boy/Helen and The Horns/Self Titled
10.Untitled/Jimmy Shack/
11.Time Slips By/The Feminine Complex/Livin' Love
12.Tell Me That You Care/Elaine & The Shandells/Girls In The Garage Vol. 2
13.Outside In/Hysterics/Can't I Live?
14.Plans I Make/Hüsker Dü/New Day Rising
I'm gonna start posting recordings of the show again. So be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment